Friday, April 28, 2006

Access PCs On the Web for Support

PC Remote Control on the Web

supports system more effectively and efficiently can simply be achieved using pc remote control on the web. The end user and computer desktop could be located anywhere in the world and by simply access the computer with pc remote control software can give a support engineer quick access to resolve the problem saving lengthy traveling time or frustrating telephone calls trying to talk an average user though screens and command to diagnose. Although Microsoft's rdp is a valuable tool for computer remote control, it has it's limitations when used over the web.

PC Remote Control over the Web

RDP is a valuable tool for supporting computer systems and is best used on the lcoal area network or a closed corporate or enterprise wide area network. It's limitation over the web stems from the need to establish an inbount session to the remote desktop requires modifications to the router or firewall at the far end prior to attempting to connect. PC remote control over the web can be achieved without limitation by using support tools that download to the remote computer by the end users initiation then the software is configured, or obtains its configuration, to connect outbound from the remote network to the support technician.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

software for PC Remote Control on the Web is one of the most useful software purchases I've made for helping me get to more computer support issues faster than I cold before. I'm able to keep more of my clients whose network servers and desktop I support happy because I can simply get to their computer problems faster than I was able to before. I don't have to go to their computer anymore. Now, I connect for PC remote control on the web and I could start looking at their problem right away.

I also admired this post on Netgear's GA311 network Interface Card Operating on Vista:

http://pcremotesupport.blogspot.com/2007/03/ga311-doesnt-work-on-vista.html

http://pcremotesupport.blogspot.com/2007/03/ga311-doesnt-work-on-vista.html