Thursday, December 21, 2006

Computer Support - Performed Remotely

Remote Support Software

I found another blog that has a nice write-up for a site that has 4RemoteSupport remote support solution. The product seems to have the bells and whistles that more expensive flavors of software that allow you to provide on-demand remote assistance software over the web. It costs a fraction of the price of the known brands. I'll be trying out the software my self. You can see it here: http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Puppet Supporting Tech-nol-O-gy - Desktop & Server Support Information and here: Computer Support

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog by Puppet. He has acces to various hardware and software for hi tech support job. It would be great if he posted more. So many computer or networks techs work with specific technologies, that bl0gger is all over the technology world from desktops, to servers, firewalls, routers, vps setups. The technology list is so long. I don't know how he keeps up with it all.

Anonymous said...

He in way too much technolgy for me.